WHATEVER THINGS ARE!


BLUE RIDGE PARKWAY, N. C.




8.  "I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause:" 
9. N"Which doeth great things and unsearchable; marvellous things 
without number:" 


Job 5:8, 9



"Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things."


 Proverbs 8:6 


18.  "Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old." 

19.  "Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? 
I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert." 


Isaiah 43:18, 19 


"Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden
 good things from you." 


Jeremiah 5:25



TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:


BIG DADDY WEAVE, ALL THINGS NEW!



https://youtu.be/4_2aX_i4qpM





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!