YES, THE LORD SAVES!











"This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles." 

Psalms 34:6 


"Turn us again, O LORD God of hosts, cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved." 

Psalms 80:19


"For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved;
 in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not."


 Isaiah 30:15 


"I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange
 god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD,
 that I am God." 


Isaiah 43:12 


"But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: 
ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end." 


Isaiah 45:17 



"Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: 
for thou art my praise."


 Jeremiah 17:14 



"In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name 
whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS." 


Jeremiah 23:6 


"In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: 
and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The LORD our righteousness." 


Jeremiah 33:16 




TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:


OUR GOD SAVES, BY PAUL BALOCHE



https://youtu.be/kUOgVl0KuFI


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!