HEARTFELT BIBLE DIRECTION, PART 2






When I was a teenager, I can recall hearing my  aunts talking about, You must be Saved."  One day,  
a few years ago, my cousin told me,  " I got Saved" last night  church. I had no idea what either
 of my relatives were talking about. 

 I was attending a new church when I was a young mother. They had a fantastic Children's Church. 
I was still getting used to the way they performed their church services. They had a choir and 
musical instruments like drums and guitars. The choir sang contemporary Gospel songs.
The church members clapped their hands when they like the pastor's comments. They said 
they felt, The Spirit." The pastor used the Bib!e often. He even asked the church goers to
 turn to the Scriptures that his sermon was based on.  I had to buy a Bible because I wanted
to keep with and understand the sermon.   I discovered, later, that this type of church was
 called, a Charismatic Church.

I finally got used to their church services. I began to enjoy the sermons. I was  spiritually
moved  by a  sermon one Sunday. I went up front, when the Pastor did an Altar Call.
He asked me if a I wanted to be Saved.  He said that I must say the following
PRAYER OF SALVATION, and believe these Words with all of my  heart:


I AM A SINNER, I BELIEVE THAT JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS .FOR MY SINS.
I BELIEVE THAT JESUS ROSE FROM THE DEAD ON THE THIRD DAY.
PLEASE FORGIVE MY SINS AND COME IN TO MY HEART.

I spoke those words and meant every word.  The pastor said that I was 
a new creature and my life would be changed forever. I wasn't sure
what that statement meant.  A few days later, I found out what he
meant. I woke up, and my body and mind felt different. That is not
a good explanation, but it is the best I can do.  I do not live a
perfect sin free life. I'm not perfect  like Jesus Christ. I do
repent andnask for forgiveness, when I do mess up.

Listed below are some  Scriptures which discuss,  being Saved:


Isaiah 45: 22



"Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, 
and there is none else." 




Matthew 24:13


"But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.




"And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that 
shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."


 Mark 13:13 


"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth 
not shall be damned."


 Mark 16:16 



"Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, 
and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should 
believe and be saved."


 Luke 8:12 



16.  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever 
believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life


17.  "For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; 
but that the world through him might be saved." 
 

 John 3:16-17


"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name 
of the Lord shall be saved."

 Acts 2:21 


"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name 
under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." 


Acts 4:12


30.  "And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" 

31.  "And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt 
be saved....


Acts 16:30-31


8.  "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, 
Christ died for us." 

9.  "Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from
 wrath through him." 

10.  "For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of 
his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life."


Romans 5:8-10


If you are not "SAVED" and and want to be, 

REPEAT THE WORDS ABOVE,  IN THE PRAYER OF SALVATION!

You can say them today or when whenever you feel like it.  You
do not have to wait until you get to church. This is a declaration
between you and GOD!! please leave !e a comment at the bottom of this blog,
If you just became, " SAVED". please tell me, if you desire, the day you
became a, " NEW CREATURE. ( feel in your heart- you are a changed person )  
AND WERE BORN AGAIN!






7.  "Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again."

15.  "That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but
 have eternal life." 

 John 3:7, 15



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!