SEE MY RAINBOW!




wallpaper safari.com



GOD'S COVENANT TO NOAH & MAN


GENESIS 9:12, 13,  16

12.    "And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:"

13.   "I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth."

16.   "And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting 
covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth."


MY RAINBOW!

I was washing my dishes this morning. I had just  finished rinsing them. 
My clean dishes were placed in the dish rack to drain.  Something unique
 caught my attention.  There was an image of the  colors of the rainbow 
in my sink!!  It was located on  the sink near my faucet:







I was also getting ready to rinse the suds from my dish cloth when I noticed another image. There were colors of the rainbow in the bottom of my sink
 near the drain!









 

My son and I witnessed a double rainbow last summer.  This was the first time I had seen a double rainbow.  It was so beautiful.  These visions of the colors of 
the rainbow in my sink were truly a Spring Blessing.  I 'm so glad that I was alert and didn't miss this!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!