HEARTFELT BIBLE DIRECTION, PART 3





My life was changed forever, after I became, "SAVED". Anyone that has taken that 
very important step, knows what I mean.  I had that unexplainable spiritual
experience days after I said that Prayer of Salvation.  Now, I was so excited,
that I wanted to tell my spouse, friends, and family members about it. I wanted
 them to get "SAVED"  too. Image my disappointment, when they didn't cooperate!
How could they reject my request?  Some of my friends and family members
avoided me like the plague.  I sought the advice from my aunt, who had been
a Christian for many years.  She explained to me,  that  becoming, "SAVED",
was a personal decision, that each person makes when they are ready.
I should not try to force people to become, " SAVED".  This is a covenant
between a person and God!  She advised me to keep being a SAVED
Christian woman who loves the Lord. The life I live will demonstrate
how much I have   changed. I should avoid the " Holier Than Thou Attitude".
There is no one perfect but God!


"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" 

Romans 3:23 

"He is the Rock, His work is perfect...a God of truth and without iniquity, 
just and right is He." 

Deuteronomy 32:4 


"As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: He is a buckler 
( shield) to all them that trust in Him." 

2 Samuel 22:31



After years of church attendance and Bible study, I realized, I needed to
do more. I felt unfulfilled. I felt like something  was missing.  I watched
the movie, The Passion of Christ.  It gave a vivid display of how Christ
suffered for the sins of man ( male & female). I felt ashamed.  I had 
read the Scriptures  about The Crucifixion,  many times. The truth
and seriousness of the price Christ had paid for my sins, hadn't  
resonated to me!  As soon as I got home from the theater, 
I pulled out my Bible and read the following Scriptures:






pixabay.com


"And so Pilate, willing to content the people...and delivered Jesus, 
when He had scourged Him, to be crucified." 
Mark 15:15

"And they clothed him with purple, and platted a crown of thorns,
 and put it about his head," 

Mark 15:17 

"And they smote him on the head with a reed, and did spit upon him...

Mark 15:19 

"But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came 
there out blood and water."

 John 19:34 

"Then took they the body of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with 
the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury." 

John 19:40


I realized that Jesus' death on the cross for my sins, was a true  demonstration
of love. How could I not , TRUST AND HAVE FAITH IN THE LORD JESUS!  I also
 read these Scriptures:

"For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might
 bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh...

1 Peter 3:18


"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, 
Christ died for us." 

Romans 5:8 


I desired to draw closer to the Lord Jesus Christ. I did an detailed Bible Study,
on this subject.   I needed to  know what steps I needed to take to develop
 a closer relationship with God!

"Heartfelt Bible  Direction, Part 4 " will discuss in detail the Scriptures
I studied, on how to develop a closer relationship with the Lord Jesus.






CHRISTO, THE REDEEMER STAUTE, BRAZIL

pixabay.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!