BELIEVE IN THE ONE & ONLY!




clipartlibrary.com




"... Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God,
 so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper." 

2 Chronicles 20:20 


"Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen:
 that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me
 there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me." 

Isaiah 43:10



"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever 
believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

 John 3:16 


"And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him." 

John 9:38



"She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, 
which should come into the world." 

John 11:27 



"Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: 
the devils also believe, and tremble." 

James 2:19



TODAY'S PRAISE SONGS:


LOOK UP CHILD, LAUREN DAIGLE


https://youtu.be/-4Nx2hEhVRE


BELIEVE FOR IT, CECE WINANS


https://youtu.be/GDWubS3Mqp8




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!