TELL THEM WHO SENT YOU!!







c!ipartlibrary.com



"And God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your 
lives by a great deliverance." 


Genesis 45:7


13. N"And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel,
 and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; 
and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?" 


14.  "And God said unto Moses,  I AM THAT I AM : and he said, Thus shalt thou say
 unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

Exodus 3:13-14



"See now that I , even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive;
 I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand."
 Deuteronomy 32:39


 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning?
 I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." 

Isaiah 41:4 


24.  "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not
 that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." 


28.  "Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, 
then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as 
my Father hath taught me, I speak these things." 

58.  "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, 
Before Abraham was, I am."


John 8:24, 28, 58


 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; 
and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me." 

John 13:20 






"Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you." 

John 20:21 




TODAY'S PRAISE SONGS:



JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!  NEW WINE

https://youtu.be/eR79blCcqtM



JESUS I NEED YOU, HILLSONG

https://youtu.be/lKM-8CZRplI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!