GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!




getwallpaper.com



Genesis 28:15

And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither 
thou goest,  and will bring thee again into this land; for I will 
not leave thee...


Numbers 14:21

But as truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the LORD.”


Deuteronomy 31:8

And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, 
he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.”


Joshua 1:9

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid,
 neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever
 thou goest.”


2 Chronicles 16:9

For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, 
to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect 
toward him.


Psalm 139: 7-9

7.  Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?”
8   If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.”
9.  If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.”


Isaiah 6:3

And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts:
 the whole earth is full of his glory.”


Isaiah 66:1

 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: 
where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?”
 

Jeremiah 23:23-24

23.  Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?”

24. Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? 
saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.”



TODAY'S PRAISE SONGS:

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NAME: HILLSONG

https://youtu.be/nQWFzMvCfLE


REDEEMED, BIG DADDY WEAVE

https://youtu.be/_p31gY0t4pA


ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING, INGER REID

https://youtu.be/2I4mFUTXj_I



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!