FEAR NOT, YOUR SAVIOR IS NEAR!

 







19   "And Joseph said unto them, Fear not: 
for am I in the place of God?" 

20   "But as for you, ye thought evil 
against me; but God meant it unto good, 
to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save
 much people alive." 

Genesis 50:19, 20


3   ...let not your hearts faint, fear not, 
and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified 
because of them;"

4   "For the LORD your God is he that 
goeth with you, to fight for you against
 your enemies, to save you." 

 Deuteronomy 20:3, 4 


"And the LORD said unto him, Peace 
be unto thee; fear not: thou shalt 
not die."

Judges 6:23 


"The LORD is on my side; I will not
 fear: what can man do unto me?"

Psalms 118:6 

Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: 
for the LORD will do great things." 

Joel 2:21 


TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:


HELEN BAYLOR, FEAR NOT





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!