REIGNS ON HEAVEN & EARTH!


(AMAZING) FIRE STICK CACTUS





"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." 

Genesis 1:1 


"For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that
 in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed
 the sabbath day, and hallowed it." 

Exodus 20:11 

"And Hezekiah prayed before the LORD, and said, O LORD God 
of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the
 God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou 
hast made heaven and earth." 

2 Kings 19:15 


"The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened
 the world: the earth trembled and shook." 

Psalms 77:18


"For he hath looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from
 heaven did the LORD behold the earth;"

 Psalms 102:19 


"I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my 
hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host 
have I commanded." 

Isaiah 45:12 


"Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth 
is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me?
 and where is the place of my rest?" 

Isaiah 66:1 



DAILY PRAISE SONGS:


LUTHER BARNES & BROOKLYN TABERNACLE CHOIR,
HEAVEN ON MY MIND

https://youtu.be/XjNm7n842x4?si=6wiT01FIOeShkxbf


PHIL WICKHAM, HYMN OF HEAVEN

https://youtu.be/l_baJyIQp_w?si=-5SmWsM0C-1JV07X


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!