LIGHT OF THE WORLD!



2.   "Oh that I were as in months past, as in the days when God
 preserved me;" 

3.   "When His candle shined upon my head, and when by His 
light I walked through darkness;" 

Job 29:2, 3 


5.   "Behold, God is mighty, and despiseth not any: He is mighty
 in strength and wisdom." 

30.   "Behold, He spreadeth His light upon it, and covereth the
 bottom of the sea." 

Job 36:5, 30 


"There be many that say, Who will shew us any good? LORD, 
lift thou up the light of Thy countenance upon us." 

Psalms 4:6 


"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall
 I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom 
shall I be afraid?" 

Psalms 27:1 


"O send out Thy light and Thy truth: let them lead me; 
let them bring me unto Thy holy hill, and to
 Thy tabernacles."

 Psalms 43:3 


"O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light 
of the LORD." 

Isaiah 2:5 


"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, 
I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall 
be a light unto me." 

Micah 7:8 


TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:

LAUREN DAIGLE, LIGHT OF THE WORLD.

https://youtu.be/_cLhaZIBSpo?si=dYbbP9Fkdq3eYXFE









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!