MEMORIAL DAY SCRIPTURES & SONG








JOB 16:5


But I would strengthen you with my mouth, And the comfort of my lips 
would relieve your grief.

PSALM 31:10, 14-15, & 24


10 For my life is spent with grief,
And my years with sighing;


14 But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord;
I say, “You are my God.”
15 My times are in Your hand...


24 Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart,
All you who hope in the Lord.



PSALM 91:1


He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty...



ISAIAH 60:20

Your sun shall no longer go down,
Nor shall your moon withdraw itself;
For the Lord will be your everlasting light,
And the days of your mourning shall be ended.


 MEMORIAL DAY SONG:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!