TIME WITH GOD!





SCRIPTURE READING TIME:

KEYWORD: WONDERFUL(LY)


JUDGES 13:17-18, 20-21



17 Then Manoah said to the Angel of the Lord, “What is Your name, that when Your words come to pass we may honor You?”
18 And the Angel of the Lord said to him, “Why do you ask My name, seeing it is wonderful?”

20 it happened as the flame went up toward heaven from the altar—the Angel of the Lord ascended in the flame of the altar! When Manoah and his wife saw this, they fell on their faces to the ground. 21 When the Angel of the Lord appeared no more to Manoah and his wife, then Manoah knew that He was the Angel of the Lord.


 
 PSALM 139:14



I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.
 
 
 
ISAIAH 25:1
 
 
O Lord, You are my God. I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, For You have done wonderful things; Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
 
 
 
 
 WORSHIP TIME:
 
 
 
 



 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!