TIME WITH GOD!






SCRIPTURE READING TIME:

KEYWORDS: HOLY SPIRIT



PSALM 51: 10-11




10 Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 Do not cast me away from Your presence,
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.



MATTHEW 3:11

 
 
I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
 
 
 
 LUKE 1:67-69


67 Now his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit, and prophesied, saying:
68 “Blessed is the Lord God of Israel,
For He has visited and redeemed His people,
69 And has raised up a horn of salvation for us,
In the house of His servant David,


 
WORSHIP TIME:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!