TIME WITH GOD!




SCRIPTURE READING TIME:

KEYWORD: PREPARE


1 CHRONICLES 22: 14

 
Indeed I have taken much trouble to prepare for the house of the Lord one hundred thousand talents of gold and one million talents of silver, and bronze and iron beyond measure, for it is so abundant. I have prepared timber and stone also, and you may add to them.


PSALM 23: 5

 
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.
 

JOHN 14: 2-3

 
2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.




WORSHIP TIME:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!