TIME WITH GOD!





SCRIPTURE READING TIME:

KEYWORDS: SHADOW OF DEATH



JOB 16:16

 
My face is foul with weeping, and on my eyelids is the shadow of death;
 


PSALM 23: 4


 
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
 
 
 
 ISAIAH 9:2
 
  
 
The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.
 

MATTHEW 4:16


   
The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.
 
 
 
LUKE 1:79  
 
 
To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.







PRAISE TIME:



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!