TIME WITH GOD!



FALL @ GRANDFATHER MOUNTAIN, NC

 

SCRIPTURE READING TIME:

KEYWORDS:   GRACE IN  (THY) (MY) SIGHT




GENESIS 19: 19


LOT SAID:


Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die:
 
 
EXODUS 14: 9

 
And he said, If now I have found grace in thy sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I pray thee, go among us; for it is a stiffnecked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for thine inheritance.
 
 
  
 EXODUS 33: 12
 
 
And Moses said unto the Lord, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.
 



PRAISE TIME:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!