Wednesday, October 4, 2017

TIME WITH GOD!





SCRIPTURE READING TIME:

KEYWORDS:  PILLARS OF



SONG OF SOLOMON 3: 6-7

 
 
6 Who is this coming out of the wilderness Like pillars of smoke, Perfumed with myrrh and frankincense, With all the merchant’s fragrant powders?
7 Behold, it is Solomon’s couch,
With sixty valiant men around it,
Of the valiant of Israel.
 
 
JOEL 2:30

 
“And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.
 

 
 
REVELATION 10: 1
 
 
 
I saw still another mighty angel coming down from heaven, clothed with a cloud. And a rainbow was on his head, his face was like the sun, and his feet like pillars of fire.
 



PRAISE TIME:
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

BIBLE LIFE: SPECIAL GARMENTS! #5

  SPECIAL GARMENTS:  WEALTHY\ ROYALTY: "And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold."  Genesis 13:2  2.  "And I...