TIME FOR GOD!




10/16/17





SCRIPTURE READING TIME:



KEYWORDS:  MAGNIFY THE LORD (GOD)







PSALMS 34:3-5





3 O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.

4 I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all

my fears.

5 They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were

 not ashamed.





 

LUKE 1: 45-46








45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance

of those things which were told her from the Lord.

46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord.







ACTS 10: 45-46





45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished,

was many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also

was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.


46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God.

Then answered Peter.







PRAISE TIME:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!