TIME WITH GOD!








SCRIPTURE READING TIME:


KEYWORDS:  MY SALVATION



EXODUS 15:2




The Lord is my strength and song, and He is become my salvation: He is my God, and I will prepare Him a habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt Him.




PSALM 18: 2





The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.




PSALM 62: 7




In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength and my refuge is in God.





MICAH 7: 7






Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvationmy God will hear me.




HABAKKUK 3: 18




Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.








PRAISE TIME:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!