TIME WITH GOD!

https://www.walmart.com




SCRIPTURE READING TIME:

KEYWORDS:  GAVE DRINK



GENESIS 21: 15, 18-19



15 And the water was spent in the bottle, and she (HAGAR) cast the child (ISHMAEL) under one of the shrubs.



18 Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation.
19 And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water, and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.



ESTHER 1: 7



And they gave them drink in vessels of gold, (the vessels being diverse one from another,) and royal wine in abundance, according to the state of the king.



MATTHEW 25: 35





For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in.




MATTHEW 26: 24,  27-28



24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of Him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

27 And He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.







PRAISE TIME:











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!