TIME WITH GOD!














SCRIPTURE READING TIME:

KEYWORD: ABIDING IN


1 SAMUEL 26: 19








Now therefore, I pray thee, let my lord the king hear the words of his servant. If the Lord have stirred thee up against me, let him accept an offering: but if they be the children of men, cursed be they before the Lord; for 
they have driven me out this day from abiding in the inheritance of the Lord, saying, Go, serve other gods.





JOHN 5: 38





And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.




1 JOHN 3: 15





Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.








PRAISE TIME:









they have driven me out this day from abiding in the inheritance of the Lord, saying, Go, serve other gods.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!