MOMENTS WITH GOD!







TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:

KEYWORD(S):  SAYING 




GENESIS 1: 22




And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.





GENESIS 31: 11




And the angel of God spake unto me in a dream, saying, Jacob: And I said, Here am I.




JOSHUA 4: 15-17



15 And the Lord spake unto Joshua, saying,
16 Command the priests that bear the ark of the testimony, that they come up out of Jordan.
17 Joshua, therefore, commanded the priests, saying, Come ye up out of Jordan.



1 KINGS 17: 2-4


And the word of the Lord came unto him, saying,
Get thee hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.
And it shall be, that thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there.



ISAIAH 6: 8




Also, I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.





MOMENTS OF PRAISE:









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!