MOMENTS WITH GOD!





TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:

KEYWORD(S):  SHEPHERD(S)




PSALM 23: 1



The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.



ISAIAH 40: 10-11




10 Behold, the Lord God will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.
11 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.


JEREMIAH 50: 6-7

My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their resting place.
All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the Lord, the habitation of justice, even the Lord, the hope of their fathers.


ZECHARIAH 10: 2


For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd.



MATTHEW 26:31




Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.




MARK 14: 27




And Jesus saith unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered.





JOHN 10: 7 & 11




Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.


11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.





MOMENTS OF PRAISE:















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!