MOMENTS WITH GOD!



https://www.ftd.com



TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:

KEYWORD(S):    ADVERSARY



EXODUS 23: 21-22



21 Beware of him ( AN ANGEL), and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.
22 But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.



NUMBERS 22: 22


And God's anger was kindled because he went: and the angel of the Lord stood in the way for an adversary against him...




1 KINGS 5:4



But now the Lord my God hath given me rest on every side, so that there is neither adversary nor evil occurrent.




JOB 31: 35




Oh that one would hear me! behold, my desire is, that the Almighty would answer me, and that mine adversary had written a book.




1 TIMOTHY 5: 11-15



11 But the younger widows refuse: for when they have begun to wax wanton against Christ, they will marry;
12 Having damnation, because they have cast off their first faith.
13 And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.
14 I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.
15 For some are already turned aside after Satan.


1 PETER 5: 8


Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!