MOMENTS WITH GOD!




http://www.bhmpics.com





TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:

KEYWORD(S):  BROKEN





LEVITICUS 22: 19 & 22


19 Ye shall offer at your own will a male without blemish, of the beeves, of the sheep, or of the goats.

22 Blind, or broken, or maimed, or having a wen, or scurvy, or scabbed, ye shall not offer these unto the Lord, nor make an offering by fire of them upon the altar unto the Lord.




1 SAMUEL 2: 4


The bows of the mighty men are broken, and they that stumbled are girded with strength.



PSALM 3:7


Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.



PSALM 31: 12 & 14



12 I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: I am like a broken vessel.

14 But I trusted in thee, O Lord: I said, Thou art my God.


MOMENTS OF PRAISE:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!