MOMENTS WITH GOD!





TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:

KEYWORD(S):   YOUR EYES



EXODUS 34: 9




“Lord,” he said, “if I have found favor in your eyes, then let the Lord go with us. Although this is a stiff-necked people, forgive our wickedness and our sin, and take us as your inheritance.



DEUTERONOMY 9: 16-17




16 When I looked, I saw that you had sinned against the Lord your God; you had made for yourselves an idol cast in the shape of a calf. You had turned aside quickly from the way that the Lord had commanded you. 
17 So I took the two tablets and threw them out of my hands, breaking them to pieces before your eyes.




JUDGES 6: 16-18



16 The Lord answered, “I will be with you, and you will strike down all the Midianites, leaving none alive.”
17 Gideon replied, “If now I have found favor in your eyes, give me a sign that it is really you talking to me. 
18 Please do not go away until I come back and bring my offering and set it before you.”
And the Lord said, “I will wait until you return.”



1 SAMUEL 12: 16



“Now then, stand still and see this great thing the Lord is about to do before your eyes!




2 SAMUEL 22:8-9



28 You save the humble,
    but your eyes are on the haughty to bring them low.
29 You, Lord, are my lamp;
    the Lord turns my darkness into light.




PROVERBS 23: 33




3Your eyes will see strange sights,
and your mind will imagine confusing things.






MATTHEW 13: 1, 3, & 16-17



1 That same day Jesus went out of the house and sat by the lake.

Then he told them many things in parables, saying...


16 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 
17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.




MOMENTS OF PRAISE:













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!