MOMENTS WITH GOD!






TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:

KEYWORD(S): 

NO OTHER GOD(S)/ NOT OTHER GOD(S)





EXODUS 20: 3



“You shall have no other gods before me.





DEUTERONOMY 5: 7


“You shall have no other gods before me.





2 KINGS 17: 35




When the Lord made a covenant with the Israelites, he commanded them: “Do not worship any other gods or bow down to them, serve them or sacrifice to them.





ISAIAH 46: 9





Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.





JEREMIAH 25: 6




Do not follow other gods to serve and worship them; do not arouse my anger with what your hands have made. Then I will not harm you.”





JOEL 2: 27


Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am the Lord your God, and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed.




MARK 12: 32



“Well said, teacher,” the man replied. “You are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him.






MOMENTS OF PRAISE:











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!