MOMENTS WITH GOD!







Painted Bunting: http://www.audubon.org




TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:

KEYWORD(S): SAVIOUR



2 SAMUEL 22:3





The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my Saviour; thou savest me from violence.




PSALM 106: 21






They forgat God their Saviour, which had done great things in Egypt.




ISAIAH 43: 11






I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no Saviour.






LUKE 2: 11





For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.




JOHN 4: 42





And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.





ACTS 13: 23






Of this man's 
(DAVID)seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus.





PHILIPPIANS 3: 20





For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.






1 TIMOTHY 1:1




 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope.





TITUS 2: 13





Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ.




2 PETER 1:1







Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:




1 JOHN 4: 14






And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.




JUDE 1: 25





To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.







MOMENTS OF PRAISE:




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!