MOMENTS WITH GOD!




Tree Swallow: http://www.audubon.org



TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:

KEYWORD(S):  CARE(TH)  FOR



DEUTERONOMY 11: 12


A land which the Lord thy God careth for: the eyes of the Lord thy God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year.


PSALM 142: 4




I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man carefor my soul.




MARK 12: 14




And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not?





1 CORINTHIANS 7: 32-34




32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord.
33 But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.
34 There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.





2 CORINTHIANS 7: 12




Wherefore, though I wrote unto you, I did it not for his cause that had done the wrong, nor for his cause that suffered wrong, but that our care for you in the sight of God might appear unto you.









MOMENTS OF PRAISE:














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!