BIBLE BLESSINGS!





https://www.proflowers.com



BIBLE SUBJECT(S): PRAISE(D) LORD GOD




JUDGES 5: 3


Hear, O ye kings; give ear, O ye princes; I, even I, will sing unto the Lord; I will sing praise to the Lord God of Israel.



1 CHRONICLES 16: 4

4 And he appointed certain of the Levites to minister before the ark of the Lord, and to record, and to thank and praise the Lord God of Israel.

36 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel for ever and ever. And all the people said, Amen, and praised the Lord.




2 CHRONICLES 20: 19



And the Levites, of the children of the Kohathites, and of the children of the Korhites, stood up to praise the Lord God of Israel with a loud voice on high.




PSALM 40: 3



And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.




PSALM 43: 4




Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.




PSALM 104: 33





I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.





DANIEL 2: 23



I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.



JOEL 2: 26





And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.






DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!