BIBLE BLESSINGS!




https://pixnio.com



BIBLE SUBJECT(S): DOOR(S)



LEVITICUS
8: 35


Therefore shall ye
 abide at the door of 
the tabernacle of the 
congregation day and
night seven days, and
keep the charge of the Lord, 
that ye die not: for so
 I am commanded.




JUDGES 11:

31



Then it shall be, 

that whatsoever

cometh forth of 

the doors of 

my house to meet

me, when

return in peace

from the children

of Ammon, shall

surely be the 

Lord's,

 and I will offer it 

up for a burnt

offering.





JOHN 10:

 9 & 7




7 Then said, 

Jesus,

unto them again, 

Verily, verily, say 

unto 

you, I am the door

of the sheep.




9 I
 am the door:

by me if any man

enter in, he shall

be saved, and 

shall go in and 

out, and find 

pasture.




COLOSSIANS 4: 3




Withal praying 

also for us, that 

God would open 

unto us a door of

 utterance, to 

speak the mystery

of Christ, for 

which I am also in

 bonds.








DAILY PRAISE 

SONG(S):














.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!