HOW SWEET IT IS!









BIBLE SUBJECT(S): 

SWEET; SWEETER; SMELLED; SMELLING



GENESIS

8: 21



And the Lord smelled a sweet savour; and the Lord said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.





EXODUS

15: 25






And he cried unto the Lord; and the Lord shewed him a tree, which when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet: there he made for them a statute and an ordinance, and there he proved them.





EXODUS

29:24-25


24 And thou shalt put all in the hands of Aaron, and in the hands of his sons; and shalt wave them for a wave offering before the Lord.
25 And thou shalt receive them of their hands, and burn them upon the altar for a burnt offering, for a sweet savour before the Lord: it is an offering made by fire unto the Lord.




NUMBERS

15:7



And for a drink offering thou shalt offer the third part of an hin of wine, for a sweet savour unto the Lord.




EZRA 

6: 10




That they may offer sacrifices of sweet 
savours unto
 the God of heaven, and pray for the life of the king, and of his sons.





PSALM

45: 8



All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad.





PSALM 

104: 34





My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord.




PSALM 


119: 103



How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!





PROVERBS

3: 24



When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.




SONG OF 

SOLOMON

5: 5



I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock.




HOSEA 14: 4-6



I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him.
I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.
His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon.



PHILIPPIANS 

4: 18


But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice 
acceptable, well pleasing to God.





DAILY PRAISE

SONG(S):

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!