SEEKING GOD'S TRUTH!

https://www.teleflora.com




BIBLE SUBJECT(S): JESUS SAID



MATTHEW 16: 24





Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.




MATTHEW 17: 7, 11, & 15-21




And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid.

11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.


16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.
17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.
18 And Jesus rebuked the devil, and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.
19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?
20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place, and it shall remove, and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.




MATTHEW 19: 14, 18, 23, & 26



14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness.

23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.




MATTHEW 20: 23 & 28



23 And He ( JESUS) said  unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.




MATTHEW 22: 18-22



18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?
19 Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.
20 And He (JESUS) said unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?
21 They say unto Him, Caesar's. Then saith He unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.
22 When they had heard these words, they marvelled, and left Him, and went their way.



DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!