SEEKING GOD'S TRUTH!



Art Of Spring Bouquet



https://www.pesches.com





BIBLE SUBJECT(S): SAKE(S)



GENESIS 3: 17





And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.




GENESIS 8: 21



And the Lord smelled a sweet savour; and the Lord said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.




EXODUS  18: 8




And Moses told his father in law all that the Lord had done unto Pharaoh and to the Egyptians for Israel's sake, and all the travail that had come upon them by the way, and how the Lord delivered them.




1 SAMUEL 12: 22




For the Lord will not forsake his people for his great name's sake: because it hath pleased the Lord to make you his people.




1 KINGS 19: 32-34




32 Therefore thus saith the Lord concerning the king of Assyria, He shall not come into this city, nor shoot an arrow there, nor come before it with shield, nor cast a bank against it.
33 By the way that he came, by the same shall he return, and shall not come into this city, saith the Lord.
34 For I will defend this city, to save it, for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake.




PSALM 23: 3




He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.




PSALM 31: 3 & 16




3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.


16 Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.




ISAIAH 66: 5




Hear the word of the Lord, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the Lord be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.




EZEKIEL 36: 32




Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord God, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.




DANIEL 9: 17



Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord's sake.




JONAH 1: 12



And he said unto them, Take me up, and cast me forth into the sea; so shall the sea be calm unto you: for I know that for my sake this great tempest is upon you.




DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!