SEEKING GOD'S TRUTH!


Lush Blush Bouquet







BIBLE SUBJECT: SAKE



MATTHEW 5: 10-11



10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.




MATTHEW 10: 22 & 39




22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.




MARK 6: 26-27




26 And the king was exceeding sorry; yet for his oath's sake, and for their sakes which sat with him, he would not reject her.
27 And immediately the king sent an executioner, and commanded his (JOHN THE BAPTIST) head to be brought: and he went and beheaded him in the prison.


MARK 13: 13


And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.




LUKE 9: 24




For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.




LUKE 21: 17



And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.




JOHN 12: 9




Much people of the Jews, therefore, knew that he was there: and they came not for Jesus' sake only, but that they might see Lazarus also, whom he had raised from the dead.




JOHN 13: 37-38




37 Peter said unto him, Lord, why cannot I follow thee now? I will lay down my life for thy sake.
38 Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.


ACTS 9:  15-16

15 But the Lord said unto him( Ananias), Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.


ROMANS 15: 30

Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me.



1 CORINTHIANS 10: 28



But if any man say unto you, this is offered in sacrifice unto idols, eat not for his sake that shewed it, and for conscience sake: for the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof.




DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!