SEEKING GOD'S TRUTH!!


https://www.teleflora.com


BIBLE SUBJECT(S):  FORGIVE




GENESIS 50: 17




So shall ye say unto Joseph, Forgive, I pray thee now, the trespass of thy brethren, and their sin; for they did unto thee evil: and now, we pray thee, forgive the trespass of the servants of the God of thy father. And Joseph wept when they spake unto him.







EXODUS 10:  16-18



16 Then Pharaoh called for Moses and Aaron in haste; and he said, I have sinned against the Lord your God, and against you.
17 Now therefore forgive, I pray thee, my sin only this once, and intreat the Lord your God, that he may take away from me this death only.
18 And he went out from Pharaoh, and intreated the Lord.



1 KINGS 8: 34



Then hear thou in heaven, and forgive the sin of thy people Israel, and bring them again unto the land which thou gavest unto their fathers.




2 CHRONICLES 6: 25



Then hear thou from the heavens, and forgive the sin of thy people Israel, and bring them again unto the land which thou gavest to them and to their fathers.




PSALM 25: 18



Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.



PSALM 86: 5



For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.




JEREMIAH  31:34




And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.




DANIEL 9: 19



O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken and do; defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy city and thy people are called by thy name.






DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!