GOD IS SO AMAZING 2 ME!





BLUE PARADISE





BIBLE SUBJECT(S)

VOICE FROM HEAVEN

SPEAKS FROM HEAVEN



MATTHEW 3: 17


And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”



Mark 1:11


Then a voice came from heaven, “You are My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”



LUKE 3: 22



And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven 
which said, “You are My beloved Son; in You, I am well pleased.”



JOHN 12: 28




Father, glorify Your name.” Then a voice came from heavensaying, “I have both glorified it and will glorify it again.”




ACTS 11: 9



But the voice answered me 


again from heaven, ‘What God 

has cleansed you must not call 

common.’





1 THESSALONIANS 4: 16




For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.





HEBREWS 12: 25



See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven,



2 PETER 1: 16-18


(PETER'S WORDS  TO DISCIPLES)



16 For we did not follow cunningly devised fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty. 

17 For He received from God the Father honor and glory when such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Glory: “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

18 And we heard this voice which came from heaven when we were with Him on the holy mountain.




PRAISE SONG(S):











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!