GOD IS SO AMAZING 2 ME!



PURPLE CREEPING THYME

https://www.walmart.com



BIBLE SUBJECT(S):


VOICE FROM HEAVEN




REVELATION 10: 4 & 8

4 Now when the seven thunders uttered their voices, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Seal up the things which the seven thunders uttered, and do not write them.”


8 Then the voice which I heard from heaven spoke to me again and said, “Go, take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel who stands on the sea and on the earth.”




REVELATION 11: 11-12





11 Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. 
12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them




REVELATION 14: 2 & 13





2 And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard the 



13 Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’ ” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.”



REVELATION 16: 17



Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple of heavenfrom the throne, saying, “It is done!”




REVELATION 18: 4




And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.




REVELATION 21: 1 & 3


1 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.



3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.




PRAISE SONG(S):









   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!