MOMENTS WITH GOD!








SCRIPTURES FOR TODAY:

KEYWORD:  TEACH




EXODUS 24: 12




And the Lord said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.




LEVITICUS 10:11



And that ye may teach the children of Israel all the statutes which the Lord hath spoken unto them by the hand of Moses.





EZRA 7:10





For Ezra had prepared his heart to seek 
the law of the Lord, and to do it, and to teach in Israel statutes and judgments. 




JOB 6: 24





Teach me, and I will hold my tongue: 
and cause me to understand wherein 
I have erred.





PSALM 34: 11





Come, ye children, hearken unto
me: I will teach you the fear of 
the Lord.






MOMENTS OF WORSHIP:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!