MOMENTS WITH GOD!




Swiss Alps: https://trekbible.com



TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:

KEYWORD(S): WEAK



JUDGES 16: 7 & 11



7 And he said unto her, If they bind me fast with new ropes that never were occupied, then shall I be weak, and be as another man.


11 And he said unto her, If they bind me fast with new ropes that never were occupied, then shall I be weak, and be as another man.




2 CHRONICLES 15:7



Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded.




PSALM 6: 2




Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed.





ISAIAH 35: 3-4





Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.
Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.




MATTHEW 26:41




Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.





MOMENTS OF PRAISE:













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!