MOMENTS WITH GOD!



MILO WATCHING ME TAKE PHOTOS!



TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:

KEYWORD(S):  KNEE(S)



1 KINGS 8: 54






And it was so, that when Solomon had made an end of praying all this prayer and supplication unto the Lord, he arose from before the altar of the Lord, from kneeling on his knees with his hands spread up to heaven.




PSALM 109: 24-26



24 My knees are weak through fasting; and my flesh faileth of fatness.
25 I became also a reproach unto them: when they looked upon me they shaked their heads.
26 Help me, O Lord my God: O save me according to thy mercy.




DANIEL 6: 10




Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.




LUKE 5: 5-6 & 8



And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.
And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.

When Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus' knees, saying, Depart from me; for I am a sinful man, O Lord.





EPHESIANS 3: 13-14



  13 Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.




ROMANS 14: 11



For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.







MOMENTS OF PRAISE:














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!