MOMENTS WITH GOD!



Getwallpapers.com




MOMENTS WITH SCRIPTURE:

KEYWORDS: SHEWED ME 




GENESIS 19: 18-19




18 And Lot said unto them, Oh, not so, my Lord:

19 Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die.



2 CHRONICLES 1: 8


And Solomon said  unto God, Thou as shewed great mercy unto David my father, and hast made me to reign in his stead








EZEKIEL 11: 25


Then I spake unto them of the captivity all the things that the Lord had shewed me.



JOHN 10: 30-33


30 I and my Father are one.
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.




MOMENTS OF PRAISE:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!