Wednesday, January 10, 2018

MOMENTS WITH GOD!




http://allfreedesigns.com




TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:

KEYWORD(S):  BY REVELATION




1 CORINTHIANS 14: 6





Now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you, except I shall speak to you either by revelation, or by knowledge, or by prophesying, or by doctrine.




GALATIANS 2: 2



And I went up by revelation and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.






EPHESIANS 3: 3-5



3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words.)
4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit.




MOMENTS OF PRAISE:








No comments:

Post a Comment

BIBLE LIFE: SPECIAL GARMENTS! #5

  SPECIAL GARMENTS:  WEALTHY\ ROYALTY: "And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold."  Genesis 13:2  2.  "And I...