SEEKING GOD'S TRUTH!




Giant Camellia Begonia Mix

https://www.michiganbulb.com




BIBLE SUBJECT(S):  REDEEMER




JOB 19: 25


For I know that my Redeemer lives, And He shall stand at last on the earth




PSALM 19: 14




Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.





PSALM 78: 35



Then they remembered that God was their rock, And the Most High God their Redeemer.





ISAIAH 44: 6




“Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel, And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: ‘I am the First and I am the Last; Besides Me, there is no God.




ISAIAH 47: 4



As for our Redeemer, the Lord of hosts is His name, The Holy One of Israel.




ISAIAH 54: 8


With a little wrath,  I hid My face from you for a moment; But with everlasting kindness, I will have mercy on you,” Says the Lord, your Redeemer.




DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):






;




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!