SEEKING GOD'S TRUTH




WWW.PINTEREST.COM



BIBLE SUBJECT(S):  GOD SEES/ SEEN





GENESIS 16: 13



She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have now seen the One who sees me.




GENESIS 31: 42



If the God of my father, the God of Abraham and the Fear of Isaac, had not been with me, you would surely have sent me away empty-handed. But God has seen my hardship and the toil of my hands, and last night he rebuked you.”




1 CHRONICLES 12: 17




David went out to meet them and said to them, “If you have come to me in peace to help me, I am ready for you to join me. But if you have come to betray me to my enemies when my hands are free from violence, may the God of our ancestors see it and judge you.”




DAILY PRAISE SONG(S)

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!