UNENDING EASTER MIRACLES!






https://en.wikipedia.org




* PLEASE OVERLOOK PROBLEM FONT COLORS



BIBLE SUBJECT(S):  

MORE EASTER MIRACLES:




JESUS APPEARS TO MANY:



MARY MAGDALENE, JOANNA, 
MARY, MOTHER OF JAMES, CLEOPAS,
& OTHER WOMEN FOLLOWERS OF JESUS



MATTHEW 28: 9


 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.



MARK 16: 9


 Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, He appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.



LUKE 24: 15-16 & 30-31



15 And it came to pass, that, while they communed together and reasoned, Jesus Himself drew near, and went with them.
16 But their eyes were holden that they should not know Him


30 And it came to pass, as He sat at meat with them, He took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them.
31 And their eyes were opened, and they knew Him; and He vanished out of their sight.


JESUS APPEARS TO DISCIPLES



MATTHEW 28: 16-17


16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.
17 And when they saw Him (JESUS), they worshipped Him: but some doubted.



LUKE 24: 33-37 & 39-40



33 And they rose up the same hour, and returned to Jerusalem, and found the eleven gathered together, and them that were with them,
34 Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon.
35 And they told what things were done in the way, and how He was known of them in breaking of bread.
36 And as they thus spake, Jesus Himself stood in the midst of them, (DISCIPLES)and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.

39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle Me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
40 And when He had thus spoken, He shewed them his hands and his feet.


JOHN 20: 19



Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, “Peace be with you.



JOHN 20:24-31 




24 Now Thomas, called the Twin, one of the twelve, was not with them when Jesus came. 
25 The other disciples therefore said to him, “We have seen the Lord.”
So he said to them, “Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe.”
26 And after eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, “Peace to you!” 
27 Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.”
28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”
29 Jesus said to him, Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”



1 CORINTHIANS 15:3-5 & 7




For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 

and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, 
and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve.

After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. 






JESUS SEEN BY 500 PEOPLE!



1 CORINTHIANS  15:6



After that He (JESUS) was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep. 





JESUS' ASCENSION


LUKE 24:  50-51



50 And He led them out as far as to Bethany, and He lifted up His hands, and blessed them.
51 And it came to pass, while He blessed them, He was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.



ACTS 1: 9


 Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.




JESUS IS IN HEAVEN




MATTHEW 26: 64








Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power,and coming in the clouds of heaven.



MARK 14:62





And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on 
the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.



JOHN 5: 38-39, 41-43, 51,  60-62


38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

41 The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.
42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?
43 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

60 Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is a hard saying; who can hear it?
61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, He said unto them, Doth this offend you?
62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?




DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!