SEEKING GOD'S TRUTH!






Spring Serenade Bouquet
www.teleflora.com





BIBLE SUBJECT(S): 

PROPHESY, PROPHESYING



1 SAMUEL 10: 6 & 13



6 And the Spirit of the Lord will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man.

13 And when he had made an end of prophesying, he came to the high place.



1 KINGS 22: 18




And the king of Israel said unto Jehoshaphat, Did I not tell thee that he would prophesy no good concerning me, but evil?




2 CHRONICLES 18: 17




And the king of Israel said to Jehoshaphat, Did I not tell thee that he would not prophesy good unto me, but evil?




ISAIAH 30: 9-10




That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the Lord.
10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits.


JEREMIAH 19: 14-15


14 Then came Jeremiah from Tophet, whither the Lord had sent him to prophesy; and he stood in the court of the Lord's house; and said to all the people,
15 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon this city and upon all her towns all the evil that I have pronounced against it, because they have hardened their necks, that they might not hear my words.



JEREMIAH 27: 10 & 14



10 For they prophesy a lie unto you, to remove you far from your land; and that I should drive you out, and ye should perish.

14 Therefore hearken not unto the words of the prophets that speak unto you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon: for they prophesy a lie unto you.




EZEKIEL 11: 4-5




Therefore prophesy against them, prophesy, O son of man.
And the Spirit of the Lord fell upon me, and said unto me, Speak; Thus saith the Lord; Thus have ye said, O house of Israel: for I know the things that come into your mind, every one of them.



JOEL 2: 28


And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.









ZECHARIAH 13: 3



And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the Lord: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.







DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!