I SOUGHT THE LORD! #2


Garden of Serenity Bouquet


https://www.teleflora.com



KEYWORD(S): 

SOUGHT THE LORD 



PSALM 34: 


sought the Lord, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears.



PSALM 77: 2, 14-15






2 In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord; My hand was stretched out in the night without ceasing; My soul refused to be comforted.


14 14 You are the God who does wonders;
You have declared Your strength among the peoples.
15 15 You have with Your arm redeemed Your people,
The sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah





JEREMIAH 10: 21






For the shepherds have become dull-hearted, And have not sought the LordTherefore they shall not prosper, And all their flocks shall be scattered.





ZEPHANIAH 1: 5-7



5 Those who worship the host of heaven on the housetops;
Those who worship and swear oaths by the Lord,
But who also swear by 
Milcom ( the god of the people of Ammonites);
Those who have turned back from following the 
Lord,
And have not sought the Lord, nor inquired of Him.”
Be silent in the presence of the Lord God;
For the day of the Lord is at hand,
For the Lord has prepared a sacrifice;
He has invited His guests.






DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!