PAY ATTENTION TO THE SEASONS!




https://www.slideshare.net


KEYWORD(S): SEASONS(S)



GENESIS 1: 14




Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years.






LEVITICUS 26: 3-5




‘If you walk in My( THE LORD) statutes and keep My commandments, and perform them,

then I will give you rain in its seasonthe land shall yield its produce, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.

Your threshing shall last till the time of vintage, and the vintage shall last till the time of sowing;
you shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.





DEUTERONOMY 11: 13-14




13 ‘And it shall be that if you earnestly obey My commandments which I command you today, to love the Lord your God and serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul,



14 then I will give you the rain for your land in its season, the early rain and the latter rain, that you may gather in your grain, your new wine, and your oil





PSALM 104: 19, 27




19 He appointed the moon for seasons; The sun knows it's going down. 



27 These all wait for You, That You may give them their food in due season.




ECCLESIASTES 3: 1



.
To everything, there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven.




JEREMIAH 5: 24




They do not say in their heart, “Let us now fear the Lord our God, Who gives rain, both the former and the latter, in its season. He reserves for us the appointed weeks of the harvest.”




JEREMIAH 33: 19-22





19 And the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah, saying, 

20 “Thus says the Lord: ‘If you can break My covenant with the day and My covenant with the night, so that there will not be day and night in their season

21 then My covenant may also be broken with David My servant, so that he shall not have a son to reign on his throne, and with the Levites, the priests, My ministers. 

22 As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, nor the sand of the sea measured, so will I multiply the descendants of David My servant and the Levites who minister to Me.’ ”





DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!